Dear Friends and Members of Joy Reigns-
You may or may not know (I did not know until late last week) that a medical marijuana dispensary has requested a special permit for the old Susquehanna Bank building across from Giant, just around the corner from church.
I have to admit that I was not well informed (and am still learning) about this issue and thought it was important to learn more and have an educated opinion.
After several calls with Anne Arundel County Council member Jerry Walker, I mentioned that there does not seem to be a neutral location to have community conversations such as this. A place where everyone is welcome and all are heard. A safe place for respectful questions. At the end of the conversation, I offered Joy Reigns as a place for the community to learn more.
There will be several individuals speaking whose names are included on the attached flyer and a time for questions.
I invite you to come and learn more. The meeting will begin at 7 pm with Jerry Walker as moderator.
Please do me a favor and RSVP so we can plan for set up.
See you Tuesday at 7 pm.
Click the link below for more information:
- VBS Fun – God Will Always Love You! Thanks to our Volunteers!
- God’s Work. Our Hands. Service Day, Sun., Sept. 10
- Day on the Water was a Big Splash! Join us Next Time!
- Opioid Community Presentation at Joy Reigns Tuesday August 1st
- Register for Vacation Bible School AUG. 14 – 18, 2017 — MAKER FUN FACTORY